[c-nsp] Restricted specific VLAN contacting other VLANs in catalyst 3750 switch

GarrettS garrett at skjelstad.org
Tue Sep 27 10:13:28 EDT 2022

Since you have layer3 in the mix, why not just have ACLs on the each of the SVIs (Or Routed Interface) vs trying to use it on a VACL.

Is your existing configuration not working? I know on some 3750 models, there were some limitations in 12 code that may cause heartburn, but that was like 8 years ago.

If below is line-for-line, you probably need to add a forwarding statement under your access-group 20, with a permit any/match all, since the default is drop.

Good luck!

Reg,
-Garrett