[c-nsp] Best Practices for Transporting Layer-2 Services

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:20:01 EST 2023

Others mentioned EVPN for ELAN/VPLS type services, but it’s not just for multipoint services.  EVPN-VPWS is how we see most who do not have an existing Martini T-LDP deploying P2P L2VPN.  P2P is going to be transparent to most of what the customer or 3rd party provider  is sending.   If they have switches connected everywhere and end up in a loop, that’s something they need to be aware of and mitigate.

Thanks,
Phil