[c-nsp] Internet border router recommendations and experiences

Eric Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 16:45:14 EST 2023

Phil et al, I goofed on the original email.  The Internet upstream is actually 100Gbps.  I'm at 10G right now and about 40% utilization download on this particular feed.
-e-

Eric Louie
619-743-5375 Cell/text
Stay in this moment, it's the only one you really have
Take the time to be compassionate today