[c-nsp] IOS XR filter route from OSPF?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Thu Nov 30 08:32:34 EST 2023

Can you point me towards a hint on how you implement import/export filters in OSPF on IOS XR?

Are you referring to 'distribute lists'?

Another thing that is a bit quirky from my standpoint is why when the remote router gets knocked offline BFD on the OSPF process doesn't kill the route immediately.

It seems like it takes 15-20 seconds for the route to be removed entirely from OSPF from when the transport goes down.

Thanks,
-Drew