[c-nsp] [External] Re: Support for CFP2

Rob Evans internetplumber at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:57:34 EST 2024

...and I've just re-read that you were looking for what you could use.

There's something like this:
https://www.packetlight.com/products/100g-200g-dwdm-transport/200g-single-wavelength-muxponder

I've no personal experience of it, and there may be other similar
products on the market, but that looks like it could have a
100GBASE-LR4 uplink to your router, and a CFP2-ACO transceiver facing
the provider.

Rob