[c-nsp] vs route leaking

Arne Larsen arlarndk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 03:04:41 EDT 2024

Hi all

I’m struggling with an 9606 Cisco router and route leaking between vrf’s.

I have 2 vrf’s with a default route that needs to imported into a 3.

The default route from the one vrf’s is direct connected on the box,
andthe other is via mBGP.

I’ve tried several forms for import maps base on community, prefix, acl
and so on, but I always ends up with pulling my legs.

The 3 vrf is for shared services, so I import more the the 2 vrf’s with
the default route.

Can someone give me a hint how to get this to work.

The 2 vrf’s with the def route has community xxxxx:112 and xxxxx:114.
I need to import all other routes from all other vrf’s including the 2
with the def route.

Hope someone can help me out here

Regards Arne