[c-nsp] Firepower Threat Defense Geolocation DB

Hank Nussbacher hank at interall.co.il
Wed Mar 27 10:54:26 EDT 2024

On 26/03/2024 17:29, Jon Lewis via cisco-nsp wrote:

Find out from Cisco where you can publish your geo-location data as per:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8805.html

If it is Google related, report the issue here:
https://support.google.com/websearch/workflow/9308722?hl=en
or define your geo-feed for Google here:
https://isp.google.com/geo_feed/

Also test here:
https://geolocatemuch.com/

Regards,