[cisco-voip] 7920 --> 1200 VxWorks

Oliver Rebollido ORebollido at fenwick.com
Thu Feb 5 16:26:39 EST 2004

Just a shot in the dark here as I've never worked with a 7920, but I do remember reading that the 7920 is only compatible with Cisco access points. If that's the case, I would assume the 1200AP would have to be on IOS not VxWorks.  Any reason why the 1200 is still on VxWorks?  I converted all my 1200 and 350 Aps to IOS immediately.

-Oliver