[cisco-voip] Reset configuration on Callmanager

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Feb 11 10:11:33 EST 2004

You would need a backup of a blank install with the same servername before
anything was configured in the database.
There is no "wr erase".  If you have a backup of a blank db, you can simply
restore that blank db using stiBackup.  Make sure the server names are the
same and follow all the ususal rules for backup/restore.

/Wes