[cisco-voip] Type of number and Numbering plan

Teodor Georgiev teodor at voicelink.biz
Tue Feb 24 13:31:49 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Oleg Shevtsov" <sat at orion.interexc.com>
To: <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 2:50 PM
Subject: [cisco-voip] Type of number and Numbering plan

> Hi2all!
>

> I found at your mailing list several messages about
> IE like Type of number and Numbering plan.
>
> I'm trying to fix calling and called party number type and plan
> at Cisco AS5300 and I can't find such posiibilities.
> Debug isdn q931 shows Unknown type and Unknown type
> and all I need is to set up right values.
> May be someone know how to do that?

It can be accomplished in a very easy way.
There is a "numbering-type" command at dial-peer level. There you can set
the type of the calling/called (according to
the dial-peer type) number to unknown,national,international,private and
etc.

For more detailed information take a look at that page:

http://www.isel.ipl.pt/~pribeiro/RC2/CiscoIOS-12.2/fvvfax_c/vvfpeers.htm