[cisco-voip] Cisco 1751 problem

Costin Manda costin at interpoint.ro
Tue Oct 5 14:29:07 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a cisco 1751 router configured as a gateway for VoIP.
The problem is it does't connect to the gatekeer and debug h225 and ras
don't show like it's even trying.

the dial-peers are configured smth like this : session-target ras
and the fastethernet interface : h323-gateway voip interface
                                             h323-gateway voip  id gatekeeper_id ipaddr 1.2.3.4
                                             h323-gateway voip h323-id c2|mntpnt26

A similar configuration works fine on a cisco 2600 router and on a cisco as 5350 router

Can somebody tell me how to solve this problem ?