[cisco-voip] Transfered call not shown correctly in CDRs

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Oct 7 03:06:50 EDT 2004

    I deal with this serious bug of callmanager 3.3(4); when a call is transfered, it is kept in the CDRs
as if the call was made from the called part! I found that is a well known bug in CCM!
    I think that is very important not to be solved by now by Cisco!! How can you charge when in a
company there are many call transfers to long distance calls for example?
    Is there a way to solve this? I was thinking of changing these specific CDRs by a program that reads the cdrs and switches destination and originate of call if the call is transfered.
    Does cisco suggests something else?