[cisco-voip] remove logo from 7912

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Oct 7 09:46:41 EDT 2004

We've done this without a problem.

There are pretty good instructions in the Cisco forums on http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=nlqkluxsh1.SJ3B just do a search on 7912 and logo and you should be set.

Some issues:
  a.. I think I had to actually reverse the color, so full black gave me a blank screen.
  b.. They make mention of a 'integer' value, but make no connection that this is an index value and must be incremented for any changes to take place. You have up to 65,000 or something like that, but start with 10 or something and go up in increments of one so you have plenty of room to make changes.