[cisco-voip] Directory listing problem...

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 7 11:28:55 EDT 2004

CCMSysUser and CCMAdministrator are special users that some
applications use to proxy authenticate to the ldap server.  CCMSysUser
is used by EM, among others.  You will need to create these accounts in
AD, set the password to some value, and then use the ccmpwdchanger to
set the passwords on the CM.  The AD integration docs describe this in
more detail.

-Ryan