[cisco-voip] VG224

peter.casanave at us.army.mil peter.casanave at us.army.mil
Wed Oct 13 14:56:15 EDT 2004

All,

   Having some issues using VG224s. We recently replaced our VG248s with 224s and are not getting the same service. I have not been able to find much on the 224s. Inbound VoIP calls towards the analog phones ring instantly. Outbound calls from the VG224 setup extremely slow. While doing a debug dialpeer I noticed the phones attempted to match every digit as it was dialed. By the time the seventh digit was dialed it is working on it seventh dial-peer match attempt. Also, we were not able to configure the VG224 as a gateway on CCM 3.3(3). I trunk was added to it to make it work. Is this normal.

V/R,
PETER CASANAVE
SSG, USA
BBN Platoon Sergeant