[cisco-voip] Adding Dial Peer

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Oct 15 10:47:51 EDT 2004

Currently it looks like this:

PSTN --> 3 PRIs into PBX --> One PRI into VGW.

Next week I'll be setting up my CMM and it will look like this:

PSTN --> 3 PRIs into VGW(CM 3.3.4 / MGCP) ---> 3 PRIs to PBX

So right now I have to have the generic dial-peer pointing to the PBX.

Once I make the move I won't have to worry about the Dial-peers.

Scott