[cisco-voip] CallManager Active Directory Issue

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Oct 15 12:16:24 EDT 2004

I'm glad that fixed it.  It took us two weeks and a lot pain and
suffering.  Cisco helped figure out that the communication wasn't
working but they couldn't figure out what was going on.  Our ACL were
all fine.  Then by the Grace of God I seen the fixup for 389 and decided
to turn it off.  Then it worked for us.  I think Cisco needs to document
this somewhere.

I think this is a very common setup; inside network (voIP) and servers
on a DMZ(AD).

Scott