[cisco-voip] 7970 miracles

peter.casanave at us.army.mil peter.casanave at us.army.mil
Sun Oct 17 05:07:45 EDT 2004

So far approximately 75,000 bodies have been uncoverred here in mass graves. They were innocent civilians who were tortured and killed under the Hussein. But, I guess in your eyes they deserved it and there was no need for the U.S. to come in and Aide people of Iraq. And I am sure that the excess of 3,000 long range munitions discovered here in Iraq or the bomb which went off outside Baghdad International Airport containing Serin Gas doesn't prove he was doing anything wrong. But, you are so right....I just wake everyday looking forward to another day of killing innocent civilians. Are you that ignorant that you really beleive that is what is going on here. This forum is not the place political discussions. I was simply trying to make my boss happy, the same as you work for someone. Now, if you would like me to unblind you of your ignorance I could send you some facts about what is going on over here like the fact that there are more public schools open here for children to g
et educated than any point during Husseins rule. Have a great day!

Peter Casanave
Proud U.S. citizen who proudly serves his country!!!!!!!!!!!!

V/R,
PETER CASANAVE
SSG, USA
BBN Platoon Sergeant