[cisco-voip] Presenting Queue statistics to IPCC agents

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Oct 21 16:19:28 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I too have been investigating and found this:

Configuration for Wallboard support, and Real Time Reporting are covered
in here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/admn_app/apadm35.pdf

The Get Reporting Statistics step is covered in the Editor on-line help
or here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/admn_app/step.pdf

The CSD stats are described here:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_5/english/super/super_ug.pdf