[cisco-voip] FXO dial in

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Oct 22 15:24:54 EDT 2004

Remember, FXO provides no ability to do DID, so you have to route to a
static internal DN.

if h323, use connectoin plar on the voice port and configure appropriate
dial-peers so that plar destinatino DN routes over to CM.

if mgcp, do not configure connection plar on the voice port.  Only
configure the attendant DN on the port config page in CM.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008017825e.shtml

/Wes