[cisco-voip] Unity 4.0.4

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Oct 25 11:46:14 EDT 2004

I have my new Unity 4.0.4 box up and running and I have a couple of
issues:

1.                   VMO 4.0.4 with unity back ended with Exchange 2003.
When I play to PC Speakers, it works fine, but If I try to play to the
Phone It gives me a "The specified phone number does not answer".  Any
Ideas?

2.                   I have setup my Unity 4.0.4 box to use SSL.  (this
is on a Windows 2k3 box) And when I go to server.domain.org\web\sa it
has me press yes for the secure connection, but never asks me for the
username and password.  What is setup wrong?

Thanks

Scott