[cisco-voip] IPCC Express 3.1(2) CSQ

Jim Sanders jsanders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:40:10 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, I've got a question about the behavior of CSQ's on IPCC
Express, specifically version 3.1(2).  I have some agents that are in
two or three different CSQ's each.  Is CRA smart enough to know that
if one of these agents is on a call, and there are multiple people
holding in each of the CSQ's the agent is in, that when they finish
their current call and go to ready, it will take the call that's been
holding the longest of all the CSQ's to whom the agent is assigned?

For instance, CSQ1 has someone that's been holding for 10 minutes, and
CSQ2 has 2 people holding, one for 2 minutes and the second for 4
minutes.  My agent goes to ready, the call that's been holding for 10
minutes in CSQ1 gets presented next right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, have not been able to find
anything on CCO explaining this (although I'm sure its there
somewhere).

Thanks!

Jim