[cisco-voip] call from h323 gateway to CCM

Chad Whitten cwhitten at nexband.com
Tue Oct 26 11:15:15 EDT 2004

what type gateway are you using?  what type of PSTN connection do you have in
the gateway (pots, t1/e1, bri/pri?)  if its a cisco gateway, you just need
dial-peers for the inbound calls that point to the callmanager.  then
configure callmanager with an h323 gateway.

now, once you get that working, you are going to need to route the calls to
specific phones, voicemail or some ivr application.  this can be done if you
have pri with DID by using the translation rules in callmanager.  or you can
set a dialpeer to ring straight to a phone (normal with fxo lines) using
connection plar XXXX where XXXX is the extension of the phone you want to
ring.

--
Chad Whitten
Network Administrator