[cisco-voip] "Bat Phone"

Hering, Marc MHering at TheGaleCompany.com
Wed Oct 27 16:11:29 EDT 2004

Hey all,
With CCM 3.3.4 is it possible to have a phone setup that when it goes
offhook automatically dials an extension?  We are looking to setup a
reception area phone that will call our admin pool whenever someone
picks up.

Thanks

Also, on a 7960, how can I go about having a corp logo display on the
phone?

Thanks

Marc Hering
Network Engineer
The Gale Company
100 Campus Drive
Suite 200
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Direct: 973.301.8209
Direct Fax: 973.236.2150
www.thegalecompany.com <http://www.thegalecompany.com/>

The Gale Company is one of the largest real estate companies in the industry with a global portfolio exceeding 60 million square feet of office space.  For more information contact 973-301-9500 or visit www.TheGaleCompany.com