[cisco-voip] One way communication for IP phones

Yunming Song yunming.song at digiconasp.com
Fri Oct 29 15:14:07 EDT 2004

Hello Group,

We have 2 sites, one in rockville and one in herndon.  All telephony servers
and approx 100 IP phones are located in herndon behind a pix firewall.  Our
rockville location also has several IP phones behind a pix firewall.

In herndon, we are running CM 3.3(4)sr2, and Unity 4.0(4).

In herndon, all IP phones can call each other as well as place outside calls
and receive incoming calls.
In rockville, IP phones can call IP phones in Herndon no problem.
When IP Phones in Herndon call IP Phones in rockville, the rockville phone
rings, but when the user in rockville picks up the receiver, the call
terminates.  The same thing happens when rockville users try to call each
other internally.

Any idea is pretty much appreciated.

thanks a lot,
Yunming Song