[cisco-voip] T1 Caller ID

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Oct 29 19:17:36 EDT 2004

I'm not aware of any way to seperate an incoming number into calling party and called party and deliver the first as calling party ID. That being said, our carrier has enabled calling party name and number ID on our T1 PRI service and Call Manager is able to pass this information on properly. You do have to check of the IE delivery option on the T1 gateway configuration. We are using 6608 ports.
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!