[cisco-voip] Re: T1 Caller ID

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:28:52 EDT 2004

As a clarification, the "1234" below represents the 4 digit
destination for the call. Where normally you would only get the 4
digits from your provider, this one is inserting the caller id info
ahead of the digits.... in order to transfer caller id on this e&m t1.
The old system was somehow able to take this format, strip the digits
that included the caller id and insert these into the caller id field
for the incoming call.

I have no prblems filtering the caller id digits out, in order to
route the call correctly, but no luck on getting the caller id working
with this format.

--
Nick Marus
nmarus at gmail.com