[cisco-voip] Question about answering ringing line

Louis R. Marascio marascio at metreos.com
Fri Apr 1 11:31:02 EST 2005

Tim,

Not sure if this will fix your problem or not, but have you tried turning on Auto-Line Select on the device?  The docs describe it as:

"When enabled, indicates that the phone will shift the call focus to incoming calls on all lines. When disabled, the phone will only shift the focus to incoming calls on the currently used line."

Best regards,

Louis

---
Louis R. Marascio