[cisco-voip] Change default codec G729 to G711

Paulo Gomes paulo.gms at netc.pt
Fri Apr 1 18:20:13 EST 2005

Good evennig!

Tanks Wes Sisk and Jared. I have configured the codec on incoming VOIP dial
peer and it Works. Well, the calls alredy are done with G711 codec. But I
thought that the problem was about codec, but :( wasn't. The problem
continues, or either I call from phone1 (PBX) to phone2 (PXS) and just rings
one time and nothing more! The call lost!

Well, if you two or the rest of worldvoip can help, I'll gratefully

Tanks,

1Abraço :=
Paulo Gomes
Leiria-Portugal