[cisco-voip] Call Transfer from Unity - CallerID on ATA 186 or SIP trunk

ukotam at yahoo.com ukotam at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 23:56:38 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I have a Unity 4.0(4) with CCM 4.1 up and running with
T1 PRI (caller id is enabled), Unity serves as auto
attendant and transfers calls to dialed extension.
On 79xx phones caller id works normaly (half second
call "from VoiceMail" and after that real Caller ID).
Also I have 10 analog phones arround the office that
connected over ATA 186 to CCM.
When call comes in on those ATA phones, we see Caller
ID only "from Voicemail". Same thing happens with
calls that routed to SIP trunk to 3rd party system.

Is there are any way to change this Unity+CCM behavior
and always display real CallerID.

Thanks in advance.