[cisco-voip] CCM CTI redundancy

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 5 12:23:33 EDT 2005

If you are seeing the CM as the RemoteMediaAddress it most likely means
that you've got MTP required checked for that gateway in CCMAdmin.

Check to see if replication is working between the publisher and
subscriber.  Assuming the pub is the primary server then when it goes
down the sub will use it's local database and if the "MTP Required"
option isn't set there then that could cause this issue.

-Ryan