[cisco-voip] Securing call manager

Steven Giammarino Steven.Giammarino at us.icap.com
Tue Apr 5 13:47:17 EDT 2005

Hi I need some help. I have a Cisco call manager ver 3.3... In need to
secure the box. IP OS 2.4

What I mean by this is can I need an audio trail on who logs into the
server and know what hey are changing Possible Rights for different
level people.

I looking at Cisco csa product, however im not sure if this will
accomplish what im looking for.

Thanks

Steven Giammarino

Senior Network Engineer

Garban Intercapital Services

(212)815-9414

(917)418-5342

  Team work = constructive feedback
rather than destructive criticism

The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized and any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted

When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet e-mail are
subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable documentation or market
practices governing the relationship between the sender  and its clients.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where they
are stated to be the views of the company.