[cisco-voip] MoH is Going to be the Death of Me

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Fri Apr 8 15:15:56 EDT 2005

OK.  So here is the problem.  I have 7 device pools.  All 7 are set up with
the same network and user MoH.  My system default is also the same thing.
All of my phones are set to <none>, which according to the online help, will
use the default for the device pool or system if none is selected in device
pool.  When I made the changes to the device pools, I reset all associated
devices.  I also reset MoH service.  Now, some of my phones will play the
new music on hold, while others will only play the beeps.  We have a mixture
of 7912s and 7960s.  It is happening on some of both of them.  Any ideas?
Thanks.

Rusty