[cisco-voip] CCS and Partitions best practices

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Apr 8 17:06:48 EDT 2005

To add to that we have two different CSS in each location.  One for
staff so they can call long distance and one for common area phones that
can only dial local.  If you're a larger enterprise you might look at
doing it by department.  It all comes down to how you want to service
people.  I think it's best to keep your options open. More partions more
CSS add complexity but they also open up more options.

Scott