[cisco-voip] CFwdAll problem with CCM 3.3.4(sr4)

Martin Lohnert lohnert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 03:57:43 EDT 2005

I think you might be hitting CSCee52285:

Here are the conditions:
========================
1) The DN on the phone does not have call forwarding or a call pickup number
configured or
2) The DN on the phone has call forwarding or a call pickup number configured,
but has no voicemail profile.

Steps to reproduce:
===================
1) User presses CFA button
2) User does not enter a CFA destination and lets the CFA activation timeout

Results:
========
1) CFA to VM is incorrectly activated for that phone. CFA should not be
activated.
2) Since this DN does not have voicemail profile and CFA to VM is configured,
the call fails.

Workaround:
1) Press the CFA button again. This will deactivate CFA to VM.