[cisco-voip] Early media

Karl Smith sipware at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 04:32:21 EDT 2005

Hi Charles,

no I am not using the bind all source-interface. From some debugs performed the indications are the the gateway is switching through the early media but the Central Office is not.

Thanks,

Carmelo

Hi Carmelo - do you have the sip traffic bound from a specific interface?

sip
   bind all source-interface FastEthernetx/x

Charles