[cisco-voip] Cisco attendant console - Addressbook

Christoph Moormann cm at netuse.de
Thu Apr 14 10:40:32 EDT 2005

Hi,
i am looking for ways to integrate external phonebook data into the
attendant console, i.e. quick dials to external site users, who are not
referenced in the Callmanager.

I have the option to use a "Directory File" but there is no explanation
about it nor a help file.

I tried to add quickdials manually and then distribute the configuration
file for this to other users, but i was not able to find the entries in
the config files or the registry.

Any advice on how to do this, or a link to a manual would be great.

Regards
Christoph
--
Christoph Moormann