[cisco-voip] FXS phone only rings one time!!!

Paulo Gomes paulo.gms at netc.pt
Mon Apr 18 14:46:42 EDT 2005

Hello world of VoIP

I've a little BIG problem with FXS port.
Here is my design:

(FXS Router1 e0/0)-----------------(e0/0 Router2 Bri1/0)
analog phone                                       PBX ------- Phones

The problem is, when I call from PBX phone to FXS phone, the FXS phone only
rings one time, then PBX phone loses the call !!!
The debug report (debug isdd q931) is "Call Reject"!

Here is my router configuration:

Router:
!
interface Ethernet0/0