[cisco-voip] 5300 gateway one-way voice problem

V. Keroro vkeroro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:20:34 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

  I have a one-way voice problem for my Cisco 5300. I have a 5300
gateway with T1 line connected to it and I user SIP SER for my VoIP
system.

  The one-way voice happen frequently, about 30% of call have such
problem, PSTN can't hear voice of VoIP side but VoIP is able to hear
PSTN side. I trouble-shoot my SER and RTP proxy, both of them work
properly.

  I try to reboot the Cisco gateway before, everyone I reboot the
Cisco gateway, it will work properly for few days but problem happen
again after a week.

  I believe that there's some problem to my IOS but I'm not sure. The
IOS of my gateway is c5300-is-mz.123-6c.bin and the gateway have 64 MB
RAM. Thanks.

Victor Chan