[cisco-voip] DC Directory issues between pub and sub

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 17:45:42 EDT 2005

Kevin,

Thanks.

Would we get a HTTP 500 Error (Internal Server error)
for lower web page frame when we selected User ->
Global Directory from CCMAdmin if the password was
different on sub?  Is the password embedded somewhere
in WWW/IIS also? We were getting this at one point
also.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/