[cisco-voip] AD Groups

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Apr 25 15:50:57 EDT 2005

Sounds like the AllSubscribers distribution list.

-Ryan
On Apr 25, 2005, at 2:36 PM, Voll, Scott wrote:

I admin the CM 4.1.3, CRS 3.5.2 and Unity 4.0.4 systems and we have
another guy that does the AD 2003 domain stuff.  He is asking me what
allsubscribers50b3467d (numbers changed to protect the innocent) group
is.  I don't have a clue.  Anyone know?  I'm guessing it's the Unity /
exchange 2003 permissions but would like some confirmation on that.  And
as we add more users, does unity add this or should we be adding this
membership to new users?

Thanks

Scott