[cisco-voip] what about outdoor intercoms?

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Mon Apr 25 16:52:44 EDT 2005

What are others using as outside intercoms?

I need to have some kind of a intercom installed on the outside of our
building that has a directory of people (label inside outdoor case) and
the ability to dial that person or room (by extension) to ask someone to
come down and open the door.  Kind of like a secured apartment building
like you see on TV.

It does not need to open the door; just need a better way of letting
people know there are people outside that need in for a meeting after
hours and our current one button system won't do what I need it to do.

TIA

Scott