[cisco-voip] Cti Route Point's Directory number

Ozcan YILDIZ ozcanyildiz at academytech.com
Tue Apr 26 04:54:15 EDT 2005

Hello to everyone in the list...

I have had a problem in CTI Route Point ( in my scenario i onlyuse
CallManager, IPIVR, cisco softphone and H323 Voice gateway).

Let me briefly explain the problem..

First I setup H323 Gateway and call manager and they are up and running
properly. I am making phone calls via Voice(H323) Gateway and a Cisco Soft
phone answers it.

Then i setup IPIVR and write ascript with CRA editor. And i can make phone
calls via two soft phones and see the IPIVR script is running. (it is
asimple script only i user Redirect property of IPIVR) Until now it seems as
if everything is fine, CTI Ports , CTI Route Points, and as i told softphone
calls the directory number(1000) of CTI Route Point  and by the script it
redirect the call to another softphone which directory number is 7878..As
you see everything is fine up to here.

But the problem is when i tried to make a call via ISDN using Voice gateway
and try to dial the CTI Route Point's Directory number (1000) i get a fast
busy signal..

But as i told before if i try to make a call with same method via ISDN using
avoice gateway and try to dial a softphone's directory number it works
fine..

But ifi try to dial CTI Route Point 's diractory number a busy signal
occurs. When i look at the Voice gateway i see a cause code(18) which means
"no response"

What must i do.

Can it be possible to solve the problem without using ICM, or ICD ?

There are some options in CTI Route point like "forward on busy" or "forward
all".. Does this solve my problem..?

As you see I need your helps in this case .

I will appreciate if you can try to help me ..

Best Regards.

Ozcan YILDIZ

Academytech Training and Consultancy Services.