[cisco-voip] MLA cont'

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 26 13:54:52 EDT 2005

Run dcdsrvr\bin\umencrypttext.exe to encrypt your directory manager
password.  Then look in out.txt (located wherever you ran the util) and
compare that password with the one in
c:\dcdsrvr\config\umdirectoryconfiguration.ini.

Don't know if this password mismatch is your problem necessarily but
the umx directory call uses that file for its authentication info.

-Ryan