[cisco-voip] Intercom through 7940 speakers?

David Sawyer dsawyer at ipcelerate.com
Tue Apr 26 18:36:33 EDT 2005

Jay,

We have an application that may resolve your issue, check us out @
www.ipcelerate.com good luck.

Dave

David Sawyer
Senior Director of Strategic Relations
IPcelerate, Inc.
1025 Wheeler Drive
Angier, NC 27501
919.639.8514 (H)
919.624.1469 (C)

NORA 3.0 Interactive Demo

http://www.lancafe.com/flashpages/NORA30Demofinal.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jay Hennigan
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 6:14 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Intercom through 7940 speakers?

We are running 7940 phones in a hosted VoIP SIP environment.  Our
customer misses the voice intercom feature of their old key system.

Is anyone aware of a means to push voice announcements to the speaker
of a SIP phone?  I'm aware of the auto-answer capability in the phone
but don't want to blindly answer all calls from the outside.  I've
also looked at Cistera's product, but it apparently only works as an
add-on to Cisco Call Manager, which we aren't using.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323      WB6RDV
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/