[cisco-voip] RTP only one way?

Bryan Deaver bdeaver at cisco.com
Fri Apr 29 12:36:23 EDT 2005

OK, please get some debugs and show commands to better understand what is
happening.

For a _single_ call, gather the below debugs.  Make sure that you have
console logging disabled first and always nice to have timestamps set to
msec.
    - debug ccsip message
    - debug ccsip events
    - debug isdn q931
    - debug voip ccapi inout

Also, when the call is connected and in this one-way audio state, please get
the output of 'show call active voice brief'.

If you can please send the show version as well.  The complete configuration
would be good as well but you can send that privately if you want; with
passwords removed.

Bryan