[cisco-voip] Unassigned extensions default

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Mon Jan 3 09:10:51 EST 2005

Marc,

If you create a translation pattern that turns 8XXX into 0 then all undefined extensions will end up at the operator (assuming your operator is 0). The routing will always take the most specific option, so an extension of 8001 will overrule the translation pattern, but in the absence of a defined DN it will kick in. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Adam