[cisco-voip] Attendant Console Error

Marcin Nowacki Marcin_Nowacki at sevenet.pl
Thu Jan 6 02:55:04 EST 2005

Hello

I have the same problem as described below.
I have ac user defined in global directory users , all devices are
assigned to this user. I have also ac user in attendant users
configuration. When I run attendant client console when I want to go
online the error occures :

Initialization of Call Control failed. Retrying...

All praceses are running and I cant find any clue, what might be the
problem.

Any ideas needed :)

Greetings

Marcin