[cisco-voip] SQL for Device Name Description and DN

Kevin Thorngren kevint at cisco.com
Fri Jan 7 12:36:23 EST 2005

Hi Travis,

The built-in Route Plan Report may provide the information you are
looking for.  Just follow these steps:

- Go to CCMAdmin >  Route Plan > Route Plan Report
- Click on the "View in file" link toward the right side of the web page
- Save the CSV file

This file will contain all patterns, including phones, that are
configured in the CallManager.

HTH,
Kevin