[cisco-voip] Stopping Prank Callers

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jan 11 13:19:52 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:17:58AM -0800, Vandy Hamidi wrote:
> 2651 w/ 1mft-t1, but I'm running MGCP controlled by the Call Manager.
> Can I still block it at the IOS level?

	should be able to.

	that's our rule (number replaced) for our chicago gateway
for someone that was bugging us.

	we're sip, but the fact is that the call gets
rejected (probally at the isdn layer, haven't checked into it too
much) prior to being handed off to our softpbx.

	try it out, testing blocking your cell# or something like
that..

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net